Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Thing #21 Wrapping Up

I enjoyed the Web 2.0 challenge. I learned a few new features of Google that I liked. I enjoyed the podcasting and plan to explore it more. I really liked the Wordle site and plan to think of ways to use it in the future. The thing I liked the least about the challenge is finding the time to spend really exploring each part of the challenge.

I wonder if a podcast could be done to help customers understand how to search the public catalog. It would be great to have some "visual" tips to explain how to do an advanced search, etc.

I shared a few of the Google extras with friends. Although I would love to have had more time to spend, I did thoroughly enjoy this Web 2.0 challenge.

35 comments:

  1. 愛,拆開來是心和受兩個字。用心去接受對方的一切,用心去愛對方的所有。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。..................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  3. 在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  4. 向著星球長驅直進的人,反比踟躕在峽路上的人,更容易達到目的。............................................................

    ReplyDelete
  5. 喔!最悲慘的事並非夭折早逝,而是當我活到七十五歲,卻發現自己從未真正活過。.......................................................

    ReplyDelete
  6. 做好事,不需要給人知道,雖然只是一件微不足道的事,但我相信,這會帶給我快樂。..................................................

    ReplyDelete
  7. 過去的事早已消失,未來的事更渺不可知,只有現在是真實的................................................

    ReplyDelete