Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Love that "Library Thing"

I have used Library Thing for a few years but not for personal use. What do I use it for? I am able to take the Automatically Yours each month and set them up in Library Thing or I have used it for new books that have arrived. I put them in Library Thing to arrange the titles with authors and book covers so I can add reviews which I do by copy/paste into a Word document. Then I add reviews.



Some of the short comings include that reviews (if they have them) can only be viewed by clicking on each title and opening a new window. Time consuming for my purpose.



As a social network of reading others reviews/opinions of books it is set up fairly well.

The link to my catalog is http://www.librarything.com/catalog/Berkeleyteens.

No comments:

Post a Comment