Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Web 2.0 Awards

I checked out a few award sites. One was Comiqs one that interested me because you can make comic strips with clip art or your own pictures. It is easy to add text boxes and then easily share them with friends and family. I did not sign up for an account but liked the creativity and ease of use of this site. I have been experimenting with another comic strip which gives predrawn comic characters to use.

The second site I checked out was SpainishPod. It have several levels of learning and can download to MP3 players. There are many Podcast lessons which means you wouln't be tied to a computer. The site allows a free 12-day trial. It has several paid subcription levels. I liked it but I didn't think it seemed as user-friendly a Mango.

No comments:

Post a Comment